Saturday, March 14, 2009

yawn

As much as I wish I could say I finished or even started a new project this week I just can't. This week has really kicked me in the rear. I am too tired! Between work and school my energy has just been zapped. I paid a visit to the doctor this week to see if we can't find out why my energy is always so low. I get so tired that after a regular work day I am so sleepy I feel like I can't focus on my classes or even on driving which particularly causes me concern. And I try to get as much sleep as I can so it isn't like I am staying up to all hours of the night. Anywho, my regular doctor was booked and couldn't see me so I saw a different doctor and I just loved her! I want to see her from now on. She was so encouraging and she is into integrative medicine so she was understanding of how I prefer to use natural methods of healing rather than allopathic methods of healing whenever possible. We are running a bunch of tests and I have a follow-up visit scheduled with her. So hopefully my creative juices will begin flowing again soon and I will have the energy to act on them.
Until then, I'll just admire the other lovely springy work being shown on other blogs.
I guess did get some work done on the scarf I started awhile back so I guess that is something. It is about halfway finished. :)
ciao all!

No comments: