Thursday, March 5, 2009

Puppy love

Here are the puppies our dog had. Only three out of the five made it past the first week. Now they are four and a half weeks old and they are huge! They are pretty sweet too. I took them outside this morning because it is so beautiful outside today. It is sunny and warm...we made it past January and February and although March technically counts as winter, I feel like spring is on its way!I love this first photo.
Our grass is dormant right now...it looks so ugly!
I love pictures of yawning puppies.

These puppies are very dark. They are very hard to photograph so I had to go back and lighten up the photos after I took them. Sorry the quality of the photos isn't so good.

I should post pictures that I took of our Weimaraner puppies when we used to breed Weimaraners. They were so cute.

No comments: