Saturday, March 14, 2009

Apron Theme: Spend No Money!

I think this is the perfect opportunity to jump in on the action at Tie One On. Once afore-mentioned energy comes back (and I finish my homework) I think I will break out that apron pattern I bought for a dollar(!) last month and give it a whirl. Luckily the deadline isn't until April 30th so that is plenty of time to work on one!

I bought some fabric to make into skirts and I'd like to try out the patterns I got on some cheaper fabric before I use the fabric I like to make anything. I'm hoping to start cutting out the patterns this week. Of course I intend to do a lot of things that don't quite get done, but I'm really hoping for this to happen. I'm pretty sure I only have one exam this week. I made a 96.7% on my last test in this class (chemistry) so I'm hoping I can keep my test scores in the 90th percentile. We shall see.
I'll check back in later.

Happy weekend. :)

No comments: