Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome to my life...or part of it at least.

This is where I work. The dentist office where I spend quite a few hours each week making people miserable! Yay! Or not! Well, at least I don't intentionally make people miserable but people just don't seem to like coming to the dentist very much so they are usually pretty miserable. :(
This is one of the operatories in the office. Room 2 actually. As you can see it is pretty small and there is lots of dark wood...the office's decor is a little outdated (okay, a lot outdated. My boss's personal office has an ORANGE rug! Eww! lol). But we are slowly bringing things up to date by bringing in new chairs and we hope to get new computers and things someday soon. My doctor has only been there since June of last year and the improvements are tremendous!
My doctor's side of the room.

And this little space is my world. My chair, my cart with the suction (I used to be so scared of using the suction, now it is second nature.), and the laptop and x-ray tubehead. I spend a lot of time here. For example, I spent 10 hours there yesterday. Looong day!
I also spend quite a bit of time here. This is the sterilization center/lab.
Do you remember this picture from earlier?
This is what it looks like during the day.

This is where I've been for the past few days instead of at my sewing machine which is why I have no crafts or projects to post on. Instead work and school has been consuming my life. I failed a homework assignment in Chemistry and also one of the quizzes, but my teacher said almost everyone failed that quiz so he won't penalize us for that. Whew! But that homework assignment has been haunting me so today when I had my exam in that class I got so nervous that I didn't even get to finish one of the problems.
I'm so glad that I have tomorrow off!

Later~

No comments: