Saturday, July 17, 2010

Lancaster County

Yesterday I went to Lancaster county with my coworker friend Pam. It was a beautiful day outside and a fun-filled day with shopping, eating, conversation, laughing and just enjoying being in a lovely place. I hadn't been to that part of Pennsylvania since I was a little kid.
We got to feed some goats and see lots of puppies and horses. We went to lots of bakeries, markets, a couple of farms and a really awesome thrift shop.
Kitchen Kettle Village was this really cute little village of shops with markets, coffee shops, boutiques, galleries and more.
I thought this family was adorable.
Lovely sunflowers...

My friend took this photo for me. I love sunsets. I feel like I'm watching God paint the sky for me. It's so gorgeous.

During our trip I enjoyed seeing such beautiful country. I sometimes wish I could move away from the mid-Atlantic region and go west or something, but I will say that sometimes I see how beautiful the area I live in is and I just thank God for allowing me to live in such beauty. No matter where I end up in life I will have a special place in my heart for this area.

No comments: