Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday, Holly!

Today my little sister turned sweet 16! I can hardly believe she's that old already! She's halfway finished with being a teenager. Boy, we're getting old! :)

These are some pictures of Holly that I've taken through the past couple of years. Some of them are very recent, others are a bit older. They aren't in chronological order.




She's such a cool person. I don't think she has any idea how special and unique she really is, which is probably partly why she's so cool. She's sensitive and sweet but edgy too. She reads biographies on Beethoven and enjoys his music and also listens to Guns and Roses. She has her own sense of style and knows what she likes. She's very down-to-earth as well. Much more so I think than I was at 16. And she used to always pose for the camera if I told her to. Now she tells me no sometimes. I'm losing subjects for photography every day! :) She's her own person and I love who she is and who she is becoming.
Happy Birthday, Holly! I hope this year is amazing!

No comments: