Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy 20th Birthday, Adam!

Today is my brother's 20th birthday. I cannot believe that he is 20 years old now. So I compiled a few photos in honor of his special day.





I feel like these pictures show a little bit of Adam's personality: he's cute and has a sense of humor and a serious side and he sure loves his guitar. :) Other facts about Adam: He can do impersonations like no one else I know. I love the way he impersonates Willie Nelson and he does a good job of talking like President Bush too. When he was really little he would call the little girls on the playground "toots" like Curly from The Three Stooges would. He was one of the students at my school that tried to help start a Campus Crusade for Christ ministry at our community college and his dedication and commitment to trying to make that work was an inspiration. He can do almost anything he puts his mind to and is usually one of the best if not the best at what he likes to do. He has natural leadership qualities. We sure love him!
Happy Birthday, Adam! I hope this year is the best one yet. :)

No comments: