Wednesday, January 20, 2010

comics...

This is the comic that I drew for my 2D design class. It's loosely based on a true story. :) I gave my niece a monkey-in-the-box for Christmas and it scared her. She didn't cry though. And because I think that clowns are way scarier than little sock monkeys I decided to change that part of the story around. I was up till 4 o'clock this morning finishing it and then I got up at 7:30 to go to class all day. I was going to work on my 'coiled pot that swallows time' for awhile this afternoon but I was so tired that I came home and took a nap. And now I need to do art history homework. But as soon as I'm done with that I'm going straight to bed! I don't have class till 11 tomorrow so I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep!You can click on the image to see it larger if you want to. It was a fun project, aside from the staying up till 4 am part. :) What would I have done without my iPod? Thanks to it I was kept company by everyone from Frank Sinatra to Bob Marley; from Phil Keaggy and Fernando Ortega to the Bee Gees and Electric Light Orchestra...yeah. It helped a lot!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Omigoodnessgraciousness... That is a horrifying clown. Love the picture where you have the clown reflected in her eyes! So creative...and chilling.
Anyway - I'M IMPRESSED. And you worry too much! :)