Thursday, September 10, 2009

There and back again...a Hobbit's..err College Student's tale

The reason I haven't been too active on blogger lately is because adjusting to a new school is...well, an adjustment. And it's exhausting! And for the past two weekends I have gone home to visit which is also exhausting, although worth it.

Here are some pictures from my last trip home. Coffee with Adam and Holly.

Bananagrams! Fun game!



We finally have a bookstore!
Adam told me I needed to buy these books. Thank you, Adam. Ha ha.

Snuggle-time with my niece...she's so loveable. And chubby.
Me without my braces! Yay!
Driving back to school. (I was not driving while taking these pictures. We pulled off at a rest area/ overlook site and that's why I took a picture of how they cut the road through the mountain.)
It's always wonderful to see my family. It makes me realize that I take them for granted. Sometimes absence really does make the heart grow fonder. :)

No comments: