Sunday, September 20, 2009

More handmade jewlery

I got this old Chinese coin (at least that's what they told me it was) at Radiate last year. I was assigned to East Asia for my breakout session and they passed these little things out to everyone. I really liked it and wanted to find some way to wear it. This week I was fooling around with my craft stuff while I was trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It's been acting up. :( But anyway, because I'm not a good jewelry maker and because my idea of making jewelry is to just hang something on a ribbon and call it a day this is what I came up with. I won't show a picture of the clasp. It looks kinda rough.
Not very exciting. But I still like it. Plus it reminds me to be aware of missions and Christians in other countries. :)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Good idea! I have some of those from several years ago when we went on a mission trip to China. I never did anything with them, I didn't think of making jewelry!