Sunday, September 20, 2009

Friday night~

After a long week it was nice to take some time to do something fun and so I went out with my friend to celebrate her 22 birthday. And I felt like celebrating too because I finished my trigonometry homework early that day and was free from the bonds of trigonometry for a whole weekend! Yeehaw! (the sunset from the parking lot)
(ahh chinese food...how I love thee. )

(birthday girl)
My ''fortune.'' Not a bad one actually. Maybe it means I should become an art major...Oh I can dream can't I?
Here I am hugging the craft books at Barnes and Noble. Chinese food, Barnes and Noble and a Pumpkin spice latte...good times. :)
Back to the daily grind tomorrow. This week I have 3 tests, 2 papers, a presentation and a critique and then it's home for the weekend. So wish me luck! I'll probably be kinda MIA for awhile with all that work to do.

Have a lovely week. :)

No comments: