Friday, July 31, 2009

Thank yous!


These are the thank-you cards I made for my co-workers after the little ''goodbye'' party they threw for me. I sewed ribbon and lace onto the cards and I also used the stamps that Vicki gave me.

Even though some of the ribbon was a little crooked I still liked the overall outcome of these. Well, except for the one card that was stamped with black ink and got smudgy when I put it in the envelope. The other inks I used didn't smudge but for whatever reason that one did. I guess now I know that I'll need to use a fixative for that one.

I have a few more of these that I'd like to do. I already plan to be corresponding with friends and family back home through snail-mail so I'll probably be making quite a few cards and having fun with that. Don't be too surprised if one ends up in your mailbox!

No comments: