Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Summer Movies:

Because it was the weirdest day in office history (at my workplace); because I am tired and need to shower and go straight to bed and face a new, possibly weirder day at work tomorrow; because I have a ton of other things to do right now; because even though I've done some crafty stuff and am excited to show you what I made but forgot to take pictures and now it's too dark; because I need to be downstairs going through my stuff figuring out what I'm taking with me to school; because I can...

Here is a measly list of the movies I've watched this summer. Most of them are kids' movies which I just noticed and found kinda interesting. Check'em out if you are so inclined.

The Pink Panther 1 and 2: starring Steve Martin. Hilarious! Especially the first one. The second one, eh...not my favorite.


Disney's UP: I posted about this one before, but I must say it again. It was
really cute, really sweet, and really almost made me cry. But it was very good and I'd recommend it. One of the best kids' movies/shows I've seen in a long time!

Kung Fu Panda: It stars Jack Black as the panda. As irritating as I find Jack Black, I can't help but laugh my way through his movies. I think it's his expressions. Just too funny! This one wasn't my favorite but it still had a few cute parts. I liked the quote from the movie:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."



Miss Pettigrew Lives For A Day: I liked the music. It was pretty cute. I kind of appreciated the whole point of it in the end, but I was disappointed with how much sex was in the movie. It seems that lately, even though movies are not rated badly they are still full of innuendo or sexual references. This also had back nudity. This is one I would not watch with kids or guys.

Just as with the books, I will possibly be updating this list as the summer goes on. If I watch anymore movies. We aren't huge movie watchers here. :)

Well. There you go. My summer movies post. Maybe sometime when I have nothing better to do I'll do a "favorite movies'' post. I'll save it for a time when I have nothing better to write about. :) Hopefully next time I'll have something crafty to show you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i saw up 2