Sunday, July 12, 2009

Harper's Ferry

This past Monday Adam, Holly and I brought a picnic snack down to Harper's Ferry. We sat by the river, waded (and almost lost our flip flops in the current), went down a trail we'd never gone down before and of course took lots of pictures. It was a fun and goofy, not to mention relaxing few hours.



These two always crack me up. I love watching my (not-so-little-anymore) little brother and sister interact. I have several pictures of them that looks similar to this one.

If you ever have a chance you really should go down to Harper's Ferry. I try to get down there every once in awhile just because it's usually so peaceful. If you go at the right time you have almost the entire park to yourself and then you can enjoy the rivers, the trails, and the scenery. And bring a few friends or siblings along and you'll have even more fun. I promise!

No comments: