Sunday, February 1, 2009

Drooling over Ravelry

I went to a knitting party at my friend Becca's house last Saturday and while I was there Becca and I got to look through knitting books and magazines and I decided that I MUST make a knitted skirt. Now, I go through phases where I MUST do something and then it never happens because I'm a lazy crafter, especially when school is in session. But I've been looking on Ravelry (which is an amazing website! Go ask for your invitation now!) and they have some amazing patterns. They even have dress patterns! I tell you, there are some very talented people out there!

I really want to knit a skirt. That is the main point of this post. Oh, and the other point is to tell all you knitters who haven't already joined Ravelry to do so immediately!

No comments: