Monday, August 16, 2010

rainy day snapshots

We had our first good, soaking rain in weeks this weekend. I normally don't like rainy days...they make me sad. I was very grateful though for this rain. As I mentioned before, we needed it so badly!
I was feeling kind of bored...I felt like putting off packing so I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures. The light was kind of cool in the room so I was trying to capture that. I didn't really achieve it but I got a few photos that I liked anyway.

Our friend Kristi made this print for my sister when she got married. Isn't it gorgeous? We're trying to convince her to start an Etsy shop and blog...I think she's considering it!


This was the creamer pitcher from my "Alice-in-Wonderland-inspired-tea-service." I like that handle...it's quite comfortable. :)

No comments: