Sunday, August 8, 2010

Picnik.com

So I'd seen people use this site before but I never bothered to look at it. Now I'm not sure why because I'm having loads of fun with it! I just think it makes showcasing photos a little more fun! :)Spring break fun with my friend! We have been friends since 7th grade. We will be roomies this year too!Me along the river at school.Walking the rail-trail...good times!
Thai food with my friend!
Harper's Ferry trip from 2008! I tried to make this look like one of those verydemotivational.com posters. ;)
Django...what a handsome devil!
Me and my favorite Olive!
My sickeningly photogenic little sister...
The fair...
Old photos of me...
Fun times with my roomie!
Friends and gorgeous places...

I thought editing the photos was super fun! You can even whiten your teeth in photos with it (which is always a cool thing for this dental assistant!)! Easy, free fun. What more could a college student want?

No comments: