Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Photos from our silhouette project

Silhouette...it's a fun word to write and say....anyway, here are photos of the finished product. They're better than the video I posted.(photo credit goes to Jason Lee)
(photo credit by Jason Lee)
We individually made A- grades on the project, but overall we made a B+. I'm not really sure how that works. I'm kind of disappointed because we did everything we could to communicate with our teacher and get feedback along the way and she told us we would get an A for it, but the overall grade was still a B. Grrr!!! The teacher who is in charge of the entire foundations department for the art school came in to photograph them and told the whole class that ours was the best. I wish my teacher thought so too. Only 3.5 more weeks of class! Hurray!

2 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Wow, these are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

that sucks that your teacher gave you a B even though everyone else thought it was the best (and I didn't see anyone else's but I have to still agree)!

ps. please take a sec to check out my blog:
http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/