Sunday, March 21, 2010

Here and there...it's been quite a week!

I haven't been so busy in ages! I had no idea art school was so exhausting! Luckily this weekend I was able to fit in a few days of rest since my week was very tiring. On Friday I went out with my roomies to go to a couple of stores and then we got dinner. Saturday I slept in and worked. Today...ahh, Sundays....today I went to church (I love my church!), went on a picnic and a 6 mile hike, went to a Bible study and had a work meeting. It was a great day! And the weather was in the 70s...you couldn't ask for a more beautiful weekend.

Here are some pictures...My roomies and Dash. He's my roomie's friend from Swing dancing class.
I was pretending to have fallen off the wall I was climbing. I think I could actually get into rock climbing.
It's warm enough for skirts and flip flops. Hello, Spring! I missed you!
My roomie and I have been stealing...er, that is collecting rocks for a Bible study project. We've been picking up rocks all semester and we're going to paint them. We've got about 55 and we don't need anymore. I still get the urge to pick up rocks while I'm walking back and forth to classes though. :)

This is me with my RA, Amanda. She is a sweetie. All my RAs are pretty awesome. I'll miss them next year. I'm going to be getting an apartment with my roomies and another friend. I also signed up to study in China next fall with the ceramics department. If I can figure out a way to pay for it without going into crazy debt then I'll be living in China for about 3 and a half months. Scary and exciting all at the same time! I hope it all works out!

No comments: