Friday, November 21, 2008

Things will be great when you're downtown...

I like this downtown. It's Old Town in Winchester, VA. I love walking down here and visiting the library. It's a pretty spot. I got these pictures before all the leaves fell...it's not this pretty anymore. :(
This is one of our Newfoundlands, Solomon. Notice the drool...he has a problem with that. It really hinders our relationship.


I like to think about what it would be like to have lived back when this town was young and bustling. It still gets busy down here, but on the particular Sunday afternoon when I was down there it was almost completely empty. It made taking pictures a lot easier.

1 comment:

wincfood.com said...

Nice pictures of downtown Winchester. If you enjoy the downtown area and restaurants, you may enjoy the Winchester Va Restaurant Directory. Regards.