Sunday, November 16, 2008

So...

I've taken a very long break from crafting and blogging, but this past week I did do some sewing. :) I sent it off with a friend for a craft fair she was participating in and since the weather was so bad I didn't photograph any of it. I talked to her this morning though and she said she didn't really sell anything though, so perhaps I will still be able to take some pictures and post them here, which is a small compensation for not making any sales. I did sell a baby blanket to my doctor and she has asked me to make another for a friend of hers! So even though nothing has really sold this weekend (my friend thinks this is largely due to the state of the economy) it was still fun though to work on some stuff and hopefully will put me back in the mood for crafting. Especially with the holidays coming up.

I got a sewing machine for my birthday (photos and story of that to come as well) that I can't wait to use. I haven't figured out how to load the bobbin (it is a front loader instead of a top loader and I don't know if that is actual sewing jargon hee hee) yet so I'm still using my old machine which is slowly but surely falling apart. I am really excited to start using my 'new' Janome soon!

In the meantime, happy Sunday. I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and ready to face a new week!

No comments: