Friday, November 21, 2008

patchwork scarves with fleece backs!

These were fun to make and pretty quick too. I made them for a craft fair my coworker was participating in. None of them sold so now I can take pictures of them for all to see. Real exciting, right? ;)
(I am keeping this polka dotty one! It's nice and warm in this freezing weather!)


It was really nice to do some sewing again! I'm going to try to sew a dress before Christmas. As usual, I have good intentions, but they don't always pan out the way they're supposed to. My goal is to make a dent in it during Thanksgiving week. Other goals this week include:
1. plan a Christmas event for my Campus Crusade for Christ group at school.
2. finally get my room cleaned and organized (hoping for a miracle here...organization isn't exactly my forte...)
3. get a head start on my final projects.
4. start planning Christmas gifts.
5. do some baking for Thanksgiving and enjoy my family and friends!

There, that's not such a big list is it? I have to work on Tuesday, but I have the whole rest of the week off. It's going to be beautiful!

No comments: