Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New stuff~

I've got a few projects I've been working on. I guess I've been bitten by the crafting bug lately and I'm getting projects finished. So far I've begun or finished 3 projects since Saturday. Seeing that it's only Tuesday, I am really pleased with that! I'll post photos later of what I'm working on, but for now I'm going to go to bed! I had today off because my doctor was sick and although I'm sad to hear he wasn't feeling well, it was so nice to have an extra day off during the week. Even though I only work 4 days a week anyway. I had a great time with my sister this morning doing errands. I have been having a rough few days, so it was good to spend some time with her. It lifted my spirits! I'm thankful that God is allowing us to become better friends. And it also gave me some time to work on a quilt top (which is the project I was speaking of and will be posting photos of later). I had started a quilt over a year ago and I never finished it. So I'm really pleased with this one that I made because I bought the fabric today and cut it out and sewed it up all in 1 afternoon. Now I just need the backing and the inside stuff...whatever it's called.

No comments: