Sunday, August 3, 2008

Apron

I really want to take pottery classes, and if I can fit it into my work/school schedule I will try to take classes this fall. I am a sloppy person though and I can see myself getting totally filthy trying to work with clay, so I made this half apron. Only instead of being a half apron for my legs, it's an apron to cover my shirt.The fabric is brown with little yellow flowers and polka dots.
The back is criss-crossed so I don't have to fiddle with ties. My ties always end up too short.
Here is the best part though: it's reversible! So brown with yellow flowers and polka dots on one side and blue with white polka dots on the other side.

It only took me about an afternoon to make. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon. :)

2 comments:

Courteney said...

I love the apron. Tell you what if we can find a place to take a pottery class together, then I will get totally messy with you. Just remember I have no artistic ability whatsoever :-)

Gracie G. said...

Absolutely! I'll make you an apron!