Thursday, August 13, 2009

Too much to do

So I haven't finished that quilt yet. It's #1 on my to-do list though. The other day I was getting a bit overwhelmed with everything I needed to do before I leave next Friday so my mom recommended that I make a list of everything I need to do.
The quilt is at a bit of a standstill. I'm machine quilting it because I know if I did it by hand I would never finish it. I messed up the back and had to rip out a whole bunch of stitches so now I'm pinning it and am going to try to finish it up this weekend. I love it.


The second thing on my to-do list: Finish packing. And in a smaller print I should just write "throw everything away!" Seriously! When did I accumulate SO MUCH junk? And why haven't I throw away clothes that haven't fit me for 2 years? I keep saying I'll fit into them again (and I plan to) but by that time I'll just buy new clothes.

Oh, and how many craft materials does a girl need? I decided to get rid of a LOT of craft supplies. I sent some to my boss's mom who is a teacher and I gave some away to a few friends and I feel like my supply is a little more under control now.

Speaking of getting rid of craft supplies I'm planning to have a little giveaway. I'm not sure when I'll post about it, but soon!

So there. That's what I'm up to lately. That and my laptop arrived today! :) Now I should add to my to-do list: Figure out how to work the laptop. And install Microsoft Office.

But for now I think I'll get out of here and get ready for Bible study. :)

No comments: