Thursday, April 30, 2009

Spring has sprung


Spring is definitely here in all its glory. Things are blooming and my car is a lighter shade of green thanks to the dusting of pollen all over it. Oh, and I am sneezing, my throat is sore and my eyes are swollen and red (which makes me look like I've been crying although I haven't been) thanks to all that light green pollen. I went to the doctor today to have all of my allergy prescriptions refilled. I hope it helps. That way I can be outside and enjoy all the beautiful pink and purple and white trees that are literally bursting or dripping (depending on the variety of tree) with flowers. I love it!

This was taken on the road to our house. Yes, it is gravel. This makes my dad crazy! The road was supposed to be paved at some point but so far it hasn't been. In addition to those purple trees there are tons of honeysuckle bushes all along the side of the road. During the summer it smells gorgeous down here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it does look pretty!