Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Tie-One-On apron!


Becca told me I had to finish it! I cut out the pieces at her house during
Spring Break but my Janome was being all weird so I brought it home and sewed it up on my Singer. I finished it a few weeks late but still in time to send it in for the Tie One On theme: Spend No $$$!

I used a Simplicity pattern that I bought a few months ago and used some fabric that I bought awhile back and I am very pleased with the way it turned out. I have made aprons without a pattern before and I like this one much better. The pattern I bought had several other apron patterns too and I might make a few of those also.

There is nothing like an apron to make you want to be in the kitchen. I had about 10 minutes before I was supposed to leave for school and I thought to myself, "I can get those done before I have to leave for school! And I'll wear my apron to keep from getting wet!" And I did! Only I was late for school because it took me longer than 10 minutes. Oh well.

1 comment:

Deb said...

I love your apron!!! Found you via Tie One On = }