Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bringin' back the hairbow...

Paper-napkin style! :) Not really. We were just being silly. I love being a girl and pal-ing around with my girlfriends. It's so fun to be able to talk about girly stuff and make silly paper-napkin hairbows and share our lives. I've had the opportunity to meet some wonderful girl friends up here. We have fun together. We all went to Campus Crusade for Christ on Thursday and afterwards we went up to the student center to hang out and get free food. Molly and me
Whitney and Courteney
Amanda thinks something is really funny!
All of us girls. :) Unfortunately, my camera has been on the fritz lately. I'm worried that it got too wet when I took it outside during the snowstorm last weekend. It's been a trusty camera for the past few years...hopefully it will last a bit longer. It's really hard to get a clear picture and lately it won't turn on properly. Pleeease don't die, camera! I need you!

I finished a ceramics project. I'll try to get pictures soon!

No comments: