Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fun with friends

My friend Beth turned 19 earlier this year and I recently just turned 21. Since we missed each other's birthdays we had joked about buying a cupcake and 40 candles and celebrating together.

Since we are both on break we met up and decided that we actually wanted to do it. So candles and a lighter were purchased and we went to a coffee shop and bought a muffin and went outside to light it up.

I'm glad we decided to do this outside...I think we would have either A) set a fire in the building, or B) at least set off a fire alarm in the building. I didn't want to do either. Especially since I used to work at this particular coffee shop. We only got about 28 of the candles lit but the flame was big enough that we decided to stop and just sing before our whole muffin was covered in wax.
As you can see it was still a little waxy when we finished. Don't those candles look a little like french fries?
Ahh...I love my friends. And that muffin was awesome! Once we scraped the wax off it. :)

No comments: