Friday, December 26, 2008

What started as this:
Ended up as this:Lots of 'homemade' cookies for my co-workers and a whole bunch of extras to take to the other office I worked at and a Christmas party. Yep, I made tons of cookies this year, and it's showing. Unfortunately. So no more for awhile. I was going to make a bunch of danishes for Christmas too. I usually make them at Thanksgiving, but it didn't happen this year. I'm thinking of making them for my sister's baby shower in a couple of months. I'm so excited for that! Other than card-making and cookie-baking I didn't really do very much crafting. Not nearly as much as I would have liked to do. I've been so exhausted this year. I've been getting up at 9:30 and am ready to fall asleep by about 10. I need to take more vitamins or something because I have very low stamina these days.

But back to Christmas preparations: I had a lot of fun putting together the cards and cookies and hopefully next year I will plan better and have more handmade items to give away.

No comments: