Friday, December 26, 2008

Well lookee here...

I did a leetle tiny bit of crafting on my break after all. The first batch of Christmas cards I made for this season. Holly and Mom made a few too, but these are just the ones I made. Special thanks goes to glittery foam stickers from Walmart (these stickers stuck really well, I worry about stickers falling off, but these weren't going to go anywhere.) and to rub-on transfers from Target. Allow me to say a few words about rub-on transfers: I LOVE THEM! Seriously, they are addictive and are really good on homemade cards. I also got a chance to use the embossing kit I got at the craft fair a few weeks ago. It was a little more complicated for me than it was for the guy at the fair who was demonstrating how to use them. I guess I need a little more practice. :)
I made a whole bunch more, but I didn't take any pictures of those. Maybe next year...

No comments: