Thursday, December 23, 2010

Back

Well...I arrived home from China last Tuesday (December 14th) at around 10 pm. Since then I've been dealing with jet lag, emotions over being home and trying to catch up with family and friends. I'm trying to catch up on the blog too. I couldn't access blogger from China so I switched to Wordpress. In the middle of November I stopped being able to access my Wordpress blog either. China apparently blocked all the blogs in the middle of November. So now I'm finishing the China blog and trying to figure out what's next. I loved blogging while I was there. I hadn't kept up with it much this past year or two, but I'd like to get back into it more. I guess we'll see what happens. At any rate, you can read all the blog posts at Then Something Tookish. I'll continue to finish posting about my time there and then I'll decide if and where to blog after that. I doubt anyone is reading this blog anymore, but in case someone stumbles across it I send you my wishes for a very blessed Christmas and New Year. :)

No comments: