Saturday, October 4, 2008

How time flies...

Is it really October? Already? Are you sure? Okay, I was just checking. Where did the time go? I obviously have been slacking as far as crafting goes. Fortunately, I've been doing a quite a bit of homework and am trying to keep my grades up.

Our internet at the house is out for awhile. My feelings toward this are two-fold: on the one hand, it is very inconvenient because now I have to do all my homework for 3 internet classes at school. However, since the school is closed on the weekends and I really don't want to spend Mondays, Thursdays and Fridays at school all day trying to finish homework, I am being more proactive about getting my homework finished as soon as possible. This means I have more time for sewing and crafting. :) Which is great since it's already October and I would like to get started on some Christmas gifts.

I have been doing some knitting and crocheting and hopefully I will have some finished projects to show soon. If I can get enough stuff made I will hopefully be updating my Etsy shop!

It is beautiful outside today! It's cool and the sun is shining. It's perfect autumn weather. I absolutely love it. The leaves are just beginning to change colors and I can't wait till everything is red and orange and gold outside...there is something about this time of year that makes me feel so excited. I know spring is the time for beginnings, but somehow fall always signals a time of change and perhaps beginnings for me. Maybe it's because of a new semester and all the changes and opportunities that present themselves with it.

Ready or not, here fall comes!

No comments: