Monday, September 1, 2008

A Lovely Labor Day~

I hope everyone had as beautiful a day as I did. It started off with an outdoor breakfast with friends and my sister, and ended with a potluck at another family's house. I realize that I am blessed with good friends. God is so good to us.
Here is my attempt at a dress form. My friend helped me make it this morning after our breakfast get-together while my sister sat on the couch and laughed at us and photographed it. I won't post the pictures of me on here because I look awful. This is the semi-finished product though. We ran out of the turquoise duct tape. I think I may try to cover it with fabric since I've got a ton that I need to use up. I am so excited about this. I hope it will make it easier to sew things. I just need to stuff it and figure out how to mount it.

I hope everyone had a lovely Labor Day!

No comments: